Monday, October 13, 2008

Native Threads

I love little shops like this! This is another cool spot on 9th Street.

You may be wondering why I'm posting so many of these pictures. It's because I haven't been out to shoot in a few days. I'm working for an organization called GVO, and the campaign we're now on is Voter Persuasion. I'll be in Colorado for the next 3 weeks! I'll post a link to those pictures, which I'll post on photoblog.com/missleah :). Soon as I'm back in Chapel Hill though, I'll get to snapping:).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TeamSplashi said...

Looks like nice store front.
Also your blog has great info/photos about CH NC.

Cheers

Hilda said...

I love little shops like this too! Their items are usually so much more creative than the big, commercial brands. Cool frog too! :)

Have a safe, productive trip!

b.c. said...

nice, i like places like this too, hey good luck out in co-, hope you get them persuaded...